Accounting and Book-keeping
We look after a full range of accounting requirements tailor made for your business. We can provide services for a small business with modest requirements up to larger enterprises. We pride ourselves in taking the time to understand your business whether you are a sole trader, partnership or limited company. We are familiar with all types of business sectors, i.e. agriculture, manufacturing, retail and services.
Services we provide include:
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Compliance with statutory regulations
- Cash flow forecasts
- Book-keeping services
Payroll & CIS
HM Revenue & Customs enforcement of deadlines are becoming increasingly tougher and there are constant changes to legislation. We can free you from the burden of running your own payroll.
We provide a payroll service tailored to suit you including:
- A selection of weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly and monthly pay runs
- Submission of RTI to HM Revenue & Customs
- SSP, SMP and SPP
- Holiday and Pension records
Get a Payroll Quotation
Our role is twofold. Firstly we do our best to ensure you meet HM Revenue & Customs deadlines in order to avoid unnecessary penalties and secondly we constantly examine opportunities to reduce your tax bill.
We provide tax planning and compliance for:
- Personal Tax
- Benefits in Kind
- Capital Gains Tax
- HM Revenue & Customs Enquiries
Want to build a thriving new business? We can help.
At your initial free consultation we can discuss and advise on whether your business should trade as a:
- Sole Trader
- Limited Company
We will also discuss other matters such as:
- Does a payroll scheme need to be operated
- Can the business employ your spouse
- Does the business fall within the Construction Industry Scheme
- Should the business be compulsorily registered for VAT
- Is there any advantage in being registered for VAT voluntarily
The first meeting is absolutely free with no obligation.